Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Update
Not too much has been going on lately. I have been trying to do a post about all my roommates in the "residencia" but because most of them are girls, they never let me take a picture of them unless they are all dressed up. Thursday is my birthday, number 22, and I still have no idea what I'm going to do for it yet. On Friday we leave for Granada which will be a good change of pace from Sevilla. I'll hopefully take some pictures and have a blog entry with some substance. At school I'm taking 4 classes. Two of them are Spanish classes where the learning is heavily weighted towards speaking and interaction. Another is International Marking and the last is Global Economy. These are very interesting at the time being because of the financial crisis going on in the US and parts of Europe. As for life at my "residencia" a whole new group of girls moved into the apartment next door. The girls who I live with already are territorial about our group and are not very welcoming. It's funny to watch them be so nice to each other but so mean to them whenever they leave. I'm off to bed, I played a night fĂștbol game tonight under some lights. All the kids were from my school, so it was mostly english speakers. As the days pass I'm craving a Thundercloud sub more and more. I already have a list of restaurants and places to eat when I get back...that is if I'm not broke by then. Tomorrow I'm also booking my trip to London/Amsterdam. After hours of searching websites I think I have gotten the price down to something manageable. Adios from Sevilla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment