The last few weeks I have been very busy with traveling and school. I haven't had my computer with me, so my updates on the blog have been few and far between. Some very interesting things have been going on though, so I will try to write a few shorter posts than combine them all into a long one. When I last left off I was sitting in a Kabob sandwich restaurant having just returned from Huelva (i think). Huelva is a Spanish town that has a monastery dedicated to Christopher Colón (Colombus) and replicas of the ships he sailed on... the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria.

This is the Niña, I didn't get a good picture of the Santa Maria which was the biggest.

I made a friend inside the ship.

Columbus himself...he was too busy plotting a course to India (or so he thought), so he refused to let me take a picture with him.
After the tour of the ships and the monastery of Columbus, we went as a group to one of the beaches in Huelva. The water was cold, and not much happened there to write about. Next... I write about my journey to Lagos.
No comments:
Post a Comment